WHAT: Redhead Piano Bar, Chicago’s premiere night spot, launches Happy Hour with half price martinis every week night from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The iconic piano bar’s known for its special “long live the martinis” including:
- Chicago Blizzard (Vanilia vodka, Bailey’s Irish cream, half & half, butterscotch schnapps)
- The Redhead (Grey Goose l’orange vodka, licor 43, pineapple & cranberry juices)
- Wendy’s French Flirtini (Grey Goose vodka, chambord raspberry liqueur, pineapple juice, sparkling wine float and lemon twist)
- Chocolate Ecstasy (Grey Goose vodka, Godiva chocolate liqueur and half & half)
- Sexi Lexi (bacardi orange, limon & razz rums, orange juice and orange slice)
Redhead Piano Bar
16 W. Ontario St.
Chicago, Ill. 60654
About Redhead Piano Bar
Founded in 1993 by Arthur Bryan III, The Redhead is Chicago’s Premier piano bar. Located on bustling Ontario Street, it is the perfect nightspot for fantastic upbeat music and lively conversation. The upscale Redhead is operated by Lodge Management Group Entertainment Enterprises, and attracts clientele from the suburbs to Lincoln Park, the Gold Coast to Wrigleyville, as well as conventioneers and visitors to Chicago. The walls are adorned with sheet music and famous movie stars of yesteryear, creating an atmosphere of congeniality and warmth, reminiscent of a bygone era in Chicago’s elegant nightlife. Redhead Piano Bar is located at 16 W. Ontario St., and is open nightly from 7 p.m. – 4 a.m., and Saturdays until 5 a.m. Live music is offered seven nights a week and there is never a cover. For more information, visit http://www.redheadpianobar.com.