Our contributing writer intern Josh is pretty neat! I asked him a couple of questions over the holiday’s, including why he decided to start writing for Social Power Hour. Read his answers below. Oh, the suspense!
- Where are you from? // What’s one thing that makes your hometown unique? I am from the South Side Chicago. What makes my hometown unique is that despite how large and diverse the city itself is you are guaranteed to have something in common or know someone that is related to you in some way or form.
- When did you start writing? I started writing when I was in college for Indiana University’s student radio station blog No Frequency.
- When did you start working with Social Power Hour? I started writing for Social Power Hour in November.
- What’s your favorite published post thus far? My favorite published post thus far is my Holiday No-Bake Recipes article because it was a topic that I wasn’t used to writing about and I think it turned out very well.
- How do you perceive your future? In the future I hope to have my own PR Firm or Media Group up and successfully running.
- What’s the best live show you’ve ever been to? The best live concert I have ever been to was when I saw the now defunct band Kids These Days at The Metro 3 or 4 years ago.
- What’s your favorite Chicago restaurant? My favorite Chicago restaurant is McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood and Steaks. I love seafood!
Have any questions for Josh? Email him firstname.lastname@example.org or ask below!